WE’RE WORKING HARD TO MAKE SURE BAR BAMBI IS A SAFE PLACE FOR DRINKS, DINING AND DECADENCE.
THAT MEANS PLAYING BY A FEW COVID-19 RULES, INCLUDING A LIMITED NUMBER OF PATRONS AT ANY ONE TIME.
COVID HOUSE RULES
- Please keep a physical distance of 1.5 metres between you and other guests.
- You must register using the COVID safe QR code prior to entry
- Each booking time will be allocated a set time due to limited capacity and to allow for sanitisation purposes between bookings.
- Each booking is required to pay a deposit to secure your booking.
- You are encouraged to practice good hygiene to protect against infection and prevent the virus spreading. Cover your cough, sneeze into your elbow, and wash your hands with soap and water regularly, including before and after eating, and using the bathrooms.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitisers will be available for you to use upon entry
- We encourage you to avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- In line with current government regulations, all guests are legally required to be double vaccinated for entry. If you made a booking and are not vaccinated, you will be charged the full amount. Please respect our staff as this is a government regulation.